Description: Faculty and students are referred to the university bulletin or the resource at each site as listed below.
- Student Health Services
- Brookings: Student Health Services for Brookings students is located on the SDSU campus. For more information about services or to make an appointment call 605-688-4157.
- Rapid City: Student Health Services for SDSU Rapid City students is located on the South Dakota Mines campus. For more information about services or to make an appointment call 605-394-2354 (fall/spring clinic) or 605-755-2273 (summer clinic).
- Aberdeen: Student Health Services for SDSU Aberdeen students is located on the Northern State University campus. For more information about services or to make an appointment call 605-626-7694.
- Sioux Falls: Student Health Services are not available on the Sioux Falls campus at Southeast Technical College. Students at the Sioux Falls campus are urged to seek their own health care providers.
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- All nursing students are required to have medical insurance. Please see SDSU Student Health Insurance for more information
- Compliance Requirements for Nursing students: College of Nursing compliance requirements
Formerly Policy# U3430
Reviewed by the Bylaws and Handbook Committee 2/2018; 3/2021
University links updated 3/2018