Here to answer your questions
The Department of Nursing Student Services is your on-campus resource center for the SDSU nursing program. Whether you are unsure of what pre-requisites to take or if you should apply for an internship, our staff can help.
Specific functions include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating advising for nursing major
- Assistance with applying to the nursing major
- Maintaining documents required for clinicals
- Scholarship management
Coordinating special events
Nursing Student Services also has current information on career opportunities. So, if you have any questions about starting your nursing career at SDSU, you've come to the right place for answers.
College of Nursing students at all levels are invited and encouraged to take advantage of the Academic Advising. Pre-nursing and Nursing students are assigned an academic advisor to assist with their academic journey.
Advisors support academic success through:
- Providing and referring students to resources and opportunities to make your experience with SDSU the best it can be
- Finding internship opportunities
- Career Exploration
- Planning and executing a course plan
- Helping students understand curriculum and program requirements
- Assisting with the transfer of credits
- Assisting with the adding and dropping of courses and semester withdrawals
- College of Nursing application and admission
- If you are an undergraduate student with advising questions, please email or call your assigned academic advisor directly:
- If you are a graduate student with questions, please contact: