The Miller Wellness Center is gearing up for Hobo Week this year, you can look forward to a week full of great deals, fun events, and Jackrabbit pride! There are endless opportunities throughout the week to be active and celebrate being a jackrabbit with us.
Hobo week is upon us and the Miller Wellness Center has many events and happenings planned throughout the week!
Wellness Center T-Shirt Deal!
All throughout Hobo Week the Miller Wellness Center is giving 25% all Wellness Center T-shirts! Stop by the Welcome Desk and score some sweet Welly swag.
HOBOS Stay Fit
All SDSU employees can access the Wellness Center for free including group fitness classes. Employees will need to obtain a guest pass by doing the following:
- Sign into https://wellnesscenter.sdstate.edu
- Sign in to the portal with your SSO Campus Login
- Click on the "Guest Passes" icon
- Select "Fac/Staff Hobo Week - Free Day Pass" and add to cart
- Enter the promo code "HOBO20" (case sensitive) and hit apply
- Click "checkout" and select "checkout" again
- Click "view" to print pass immediately. You will also receive an email confirmation with your attached guest pass
- Print and bring one paper copy of the guest pass along with your Fac/Staff ID
- All passes will expire on Saturday, October 31 at 8 p.m.
Free Virtual Group Fitness Classes
Virtual group fitness classes are available for FREE via Zoom all throughout Hobo Week!
- Monday, October 26
- 6:45-7:30 p.m: Vinyasa Yoga
- Tuesday, October 27
- 6:30-7:15 a.m: H.I.I.T.
- Wednesday, October 28
- 6:30-7:15 a.m: Toning & Training
- 5:30-6:15 p.m: H.I.I.T.
- Thursday, October 29
Pumpkin Carving Contest 10.26-10.29
To participate, drop your pre-carved pumpkin off at the Miller Wellness Center Welcome Desk on Monday, October 26. Then, it's time to take to Facebook, as all the entries will be posted online for voting!
Voting takes begins Tuesday, October 27 and end on Thursday, October 29 at 5:00 PM. Winners will be chosen for three categories: SDSU-themed; Halloween-themed; and general.
Miller Wellness Center Rummage Sale
Stop by the Miller Wellness Center on Wednesday, October 28 and browse through used gear and equipment! Rummage Sale begins at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m.
Join us on Friday, October 30 for the Miller Wellness Center's Lawn Games Tournament, starting at 4 p.m. on the MAC court. This event is open to students and community members. Pre-registration is required and closes on Oct. 29.
Wear your Halloween costume to the wall on Friday, October 30 through Sunday, November 1 and climb to the top to be entered to win spooky cool prizes! Limit one entry per person, per open-climb session.
For more information on any of the events, please stop by the Welcome Desk or contact email@example.com.