Move-In Day driving directions to Schultz Hall
- Take Exit 132 and turn west onto the Highway 14/6th Street.
- Take 6th Street to 22nd Avenue and turn right (north) at the Perkins restaurant.
- Take 22nd Avenue past McCrory Gardens to University Boulevard and turn left (west).
- Take University Boulevard to Jackrabbit Avenue. You will take the roundabout and head south (left) onto Jackrabbit Avenue.
- In approximately 100 yards, turn right onto Student Union Lane.
- Follow the signs to the Schultz drop-off and parking zones.
FROM HIGHWAY 14 BYPASS
- Take the Highway 14 Bypass to Jackrabbit Avenue and turn south-just to the east of the stadium/athletic complex.
- Continue on Jackrabbit Avenue through one stop sign and the roundabout to Student Union Lane and turn right.
- Follow the signs to the Schultz Hall drop-off and parking zones.