Great Starts Here.
If you're like other new Jackrabbits, you're getting pretty excited about your future as a college student at SDSU. And if you're like other first-time college students, you have a lot of questions about it, too.
New Student Orientation has the answers. You'll choose from ten (10) summer sessions that are designed to prepare you for life at State.
Attendance at one of these sessions is required – it's an important step on your way to success at SDSU because, by the end, you will:
- Register for classes (that's a biggie)
- Connect with other new Jacks (so is that)
- Learn about academic resources, services and facilities
- Meet faculty and advisors from your major
- Choose a meal plan
- Get your MyJacks ID card and parking information
- Leave with a huge sense of accomplishment and a sigh of relief – you're ready (that's huge)