Accounting, Banking and Financial, Economics Internships
- Internship posting - FDIC Financial Management Scholars Program | The FDIC's Financial Management Scholars Program is a paid summer internship program for college students majoring in economics, business administration, finance, accounting or a related field (including mathematics and statistics). The program is available to students nationwide.
- Internship Posting - The Legend Seeds Sales Internship | This internship is designed to provide comprehensive experience in the seed industry. The intern will be a part of the Legend sales and agronomy teams during the busy months of summer and learn how to implement knowledge gained in the classroom and apply it in real-world applications. The intern will support sales staff with dealer and grower direct account management to HOLD, GROW and ACQUIRE sales. Assist agronomist with plot management and represent Legend’s culture as he/she promotes Legend’s brand as Your Regional Seed Leader. Interns will have the opportunity to participate in plot management, sales calls, farm shows, dealer meetings, plot days, prospecting and other exciting staff events.
Jobs - Full-time and Part-time
Accounting, Banking and Financial, Economics Opportunities
- Job Posting - Einspahr Auto Plaza | Einspahr Auto Plaza is currently looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk to join our team. he main function of the Accounting Clerk is to assist the Office Manager/Comptroller in the day-to-day accounting requirements of the dealership. The Accounting Clerk will also work with all departments of the dealership.
- Job Posting - Accounting Assistant at SDSU | SDSU is looking for a part-time Accounting Assistant. This position will be responsible for helping the ASSC Finance team process financial transactions for the four colleges served by the ASSC.
- Job Posting - Accountant at PIPESTONE | PIPESTONE is looking for an Accountant to help produce financial information for farrow to wean producers by maintaining and performing daily accounting tasks which includes reconciling accounts, preparing reports, performing cash management, and reviewing profitability statements.
- Job Posting - Accounting at Millborn Seeds | There is an opening in accounting at Millborn Seeds! Currently, they are looking for a teammate to be responsible for daily accounting activities. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Job Posting - First Dakota Bank | First Dakota Bank is looking for individuals committed to serving our customers with excellence. They have full-time and part-time opportunities open across South Dakota.
- Job Posting - First Bank and Trust | First Bank and Trust is looking to fill a variety of roles across the midwest. These include both part-time and full-time opportunities. From retail banking to business banking and agri-business banking, there are a variety of openings.
- Job Posting - HIRECLICK | HIRECLICK has open positions in multiple business sectors! Currently, they are looking to fill positions in Sales, Accounting and Finance. The ideal candidates for HIRECLICK are self-motivated and driven individuals that want to join this rapidly growing technology company! Learn more about open positions on the company's website!
- Job Postings - Hefty Seed Company | Hefty Seed Company is a progressive, rapidly growing agriculture retailer that is hiring multiple positions. From internships to operations and sales, these would be a great fit for ag business students. Check out the many opportunities onthe Hefty Seed website.
- Job Posting - CHS | CHS has a variety of ag related positions to fill! They conduct most of our business in rural America, and have career opportunities across our three core businesses: energy, agronomy or global grain & processing. The common thread is helping farmers.
- Daktronics has a variety of openings that would be a great fit for Ness School Students. Currently, they are looking for:
- Training Coordination Student who will coordinate training activities for all markets at Daktronics, monitor and process webinar registrations, cancellations, and distribute webinar recordings. Get the full description on their website.
Business Operations Student that is cool under pressure, shift gears comfortably, and concentrate on multiple things at once. This person will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be a great problem solver. The details can be found on the Daktronics website.
Human Resource Opportunities
- Job Posting - Human Resources with SDSU | SDSU is looking for an HR Program assistant. This role will provide a high level of customer service support for a variety of human resource activities in a Shared Service Center environment, including onboarding, validating I9s, originating PARs/EPAFs, enhanced recruitment support, and timekeeping assistance. Analytical, problem-solving, critical-thinking, technology, interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer-service skills are essential.
Check back during the Fall 2022 semester to learn about scholarships for YOU to apply for!