Employers are invited to attend the Ness School of Management and Economics Career Fair on Wednesday, March 8, 2023 from 1-4 p.m.
This is your opportunity to:
- Recruit students for internships
- Recruit students for graduate school
- Education students on your industry/hiring opportunities
- Grow your visibility at SDSU
- Plan ahead for future recruiting needs
- Interview students on-campus and fill positions the day of the fair
Additional Information for Employers
The cost for booth rental at the Ness School of Management and Economics Career Fair is $150 and includes the following:
- One 6 foot table, two chairs, access to campus Wi-Fi and advertising and promotion of your company attendance at the fair.
- Note: table and floor coverings and power extension cords are not provided.
- One meal on SDSU's campus
- Parking on SDSU’s campus
Employer set up for the fair begins at 10 a.m. The fair will begin at 12 p.m. and close at 4 p.m. Employers wanting to schedule on-campus interviews should contact the Office of Career Development (605-688-4425).
We encourage you to take advantage of your time in campus and interview those impressive students you met at the fair. You may reserve interview space for the evening of the fair or for the following day in the morning or afternoon. Please choose YES to “Interviews Onsite” on the general registration form, and a career fair coordinator will contact you for arrangements.