- Bedding (sheets, blankets, or sleeping bag, and pillow)
- Toiletries (Shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush etc.) A small shower caddy might be useful.
- Towels and washcloths
- Prescription medications
- Long pants are recommended in the field
- T-shirts, light jacket, underwear, socks, shorts (think layers)
- A bath robe and flip flops might be useful for the shower room
- Extra clothing (no laundry is available on site)
- Reusable water bottle
- A back pack or similar to carry water and personal items
- Comfortable, close-toed shoes
- Rain gear (poncho or full body rain gear)
- Pen/Pencil and notebook
- Waders and muck boots, if you have them. We do have several pairs of men’s and women’swaders so it isn’t necessary to buy them if you don’t have them.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Frisbee, musical instrument, outdoor games, deck of cards, etc.
- Sunglasses and/or brimmed hat
- Camp chair
- Small, battery-powered fan (no AC in the bunkhouse)
- Fishing pole (and fishing license)
- Additional snacks and drinks. We do have a refrigerator in the bunkhouse.
Please do not bring any valuable items to camp as they could get lost, stolen, or damaged. There is no Wi-Fi except for in the classroom, which is an area where we will be spending little time. Cell phones are permitted, but should only be used sparingly. There are limited electrical outlets in the bunkhouse.