How to Register:
- App Registration
Click the ‘Group Fitness’ icon and click on a date or class of interest. This will take you to the member portal.
- You can also use the ‘Program Registrations’ icon, then select ‘Group Fitness’ from the main navigation. Next, select the class of your choice to view the schedule.
- Non-SDState users can sign-up HERE.
- Call 605-688-5521 for your Member Information – ID Number (M number).
- This email confirmation will contain the link to access your virtual group fitness class.
- If you did not receive an e-mail, you likely did not complete the process.
- Member Portal Registration
- Visit the member portal directly (wellnesscenter.sdstate.edu), then select ‘Programs’ from the main navigation.
- Next, select ‘Group Fitness’ from the ‘Classification’ menu on the left side of your screen.
- Select the ‘REGISTER’ button. Your credentials are used to log on.
Non-SDState users can sign-up HERE.
Call 605-688-5521 for your Member Information – ID Number (M number).
- Follow the instructions through the member portal, including the cancelation policy and other terms you accept during check out. Follow all the steps to complete the registration process. All classes are free.
- You will be emailed a confirmation when you complete the process.
This email confirmation will contain the link to access your virtual group fitness class.
If you did not receive an e-mail, you likely did not complete the process.
- You can check your status in the class online by visiting the member portal – Click on name in top right corner-select “profile”- on left hand side, select “programs”- Here you will find a list of all of the classes you have ever registered for and your status in each one. Next, select the class of your choice to view the schedule.
Should you be unable to attend, you can cancel your class by doing the following:
- Log in to the Member Portal. Click on name in top right corner-select “profile”- on left hand side, select “programs”, find class you wish to cancel and select “Cancel”.
- You can also call the Member Services Office 605-688-5521 to process the cancellation.
- If you decide not to attend class, please cancel your registration. If you do not show up for a class you are registered for, you may lose class attendance privileges.
- Registration opens 7 days before each class on the member portal and closes 1 hour before class begins.
- Arrive 10 minutes early before class starts to ensure your reservation in this class.
- if you have not arrived within 5 minutes of class, your spot is subject to a 'standby' participant.
- As 'standby' participant is someone who would like to attend class, is waiting near the class entrance, and has not yet registered for class.
- If class is not full, a 'standby' participant can register and check-in for class up to 10 minutes before the start of class.
- If class is full, a 'standby' participant will be registered and checked-in if a registered participant is a "no-show."