How to access Fusion IM
- Visit Wellnesscenter.sdstate.edu or click the image below.
- Click Campus Login to log in using your SDSU username and password. (Use MyState credentials)
Creating a Team
- Once logged into the Fusion portal, click on the Fusion IM icon and a menu will appear.
- Click "Register" and this screen will appear
- Use the filters on the right to choose the season, sport, and league you wish to play in. As you filter through these options, the available times will appear. You may also filter your options at the top by choosing the day and time that works best for you.
- Once you have determined which division you want to play in, click on the division.
- This screen will appear. Click the "Register button on the right.
- You will then choose to register as a "Player" or a "Team".
- Registering as a player will allow you to join a team that is already created or you may join as a "Free Agent"
- Registering as a "Team" will allow you to create an entire team to play in the sport, league, day, and time that you selected.
- When you select "Team", this screen will appear.
- Name your team
- Select if you wish to play on the team or not
- Click submit
- After you have submitted your team information, you will then need to read, sign, and submit the waiver.
- When your team is created, the following screen will appear
- To invite and add players to your roster, choose the "Pending Roster" tab. Here you can add and invite players to your roster be entering their Jacks email address or their Student ID number.
- You can also browse "Free Agents" in this screen as well. The "Browse Free Agents" tab will allow you to see people interested in playing each sport, as well as their preferred days and times of play.