Camp & Paddle
Come on out with the Outdoor Program on a relaxing weekend getaway to Oakwood Lakes State Park! We will camp out while we enjoy the South Dakota summer over campfires, s'mores, delicious food,and beautiful night hikes along the shoreline. The following morning, we will canoe around the picturesque lakes that make up the closest state park to Brookings.
- Date: September 2nd - September 3rd, 2018
- Pre-Trip Meeting: August 30th, 2018 at 7pm
- Members: $60.00
- Non-Members: $75.00
- Register for the program online or at the Wellness Center Welcome Desk
- Register by August 29th, 2018
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group gear, all activity gear, some meals, and medically-trained outdoor recreation staff to provide instruction for all participants.
- All trips are designed to be appropriate for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- All trips meet at and depart from, the SDSU Wellness Center.
- Trip departure time is dependent on the activity, activity location, and other variables as designated by the Primary Trip Leader.
- More information will be shared at each pre-trip meeting the week of the trip.