Welcome to the Miller Wellness Center!
Miller Wellness Center COVID-19
Enriching the quality of life is our passion!
For over 40 years, the Miller Wellness Center has dedicated to supporting academic success and personal development by promoting and encouraging a healthy lifestyle for the members of the SDSU community.
The Miller Wellness Center houses state of the art fitness equipment, a variety of recreational and intramural programs, effective wellness education, and a student health clinic and counseling services.
Vision Statement: To be a national leader, dedicated to professional experience, in creating a synergistic wellness environment that compels people to be the best they can be.
- Enhance retention through comprehensive wellness programs and services that optimize student success.
- Provide services and programs that support students of color and strengthen a campus environment that embraces and understands diversity and globalization.
- Provide students with a co-curricular learning experience that enhance their development in leadership, civic engagement, community service, and critical thinking.
- Enhance learning in and outside the classroom by providing quality programs, services, and facilities.
- Create additional financial resources to support the Miller Wellness Center's mission and strategic plan
National Involvement, Leadership, and Research:
The Miller Wellness Center participates in the national association for recreational sports professionals the National Intramural-Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA). NIRSA is the leading resource for professional and student development, education, and research in collegiate recreational sports.
NIRSA's state networks give members opportunities to collaborate and network with their NIRSA neighbors, discuss the local and state concerns most important to their unique institutions, and take advantage of nearby educational and professional opportunities.