Dynamic load rating: +/-22,000 lbs (+/-100 kN)
Height: 44.9 in (114.1 cm) Width: 21.0 in (53.3 cm) Overall height maximum: 100.4 in (255.0 cm) Temperature Range: Testing at ambient temperatures
This machine can be used to determine:
- Yield and ultimate strength
- Creep and viscoelastic characteristics
- Fracture toughness and fracture mechanics
- Modulus of elasticity
- Poisson’s ratio
- Wear characteristics
- Coefficient of thermal expansion
- METLAB uses this machine for both research and testing for our clients.
- Contact us to discuss your project by email or phone: 605-688-4300
- This system can be employed in a wide variety of tests, including tension, compression, bend, and fatigue studies for: biomedical and biomechanical testing, soil and asphalt testing, general purpose component fatigue testing, plastics testing, composites testing, elastomer testing, wood and paper testing as well as advanced material characterizations.. aper testing as well as advanced material characterizations..