Dynamic load rating: +/-22,000 lbs (+/-100 kN)
Height: 44.9 in (114.1 cm) Width: 21.0 in (53.3 cm) Overall height maximum: 100.4 in (255.0 cm) Temperature Range: Testing at ambient temperatures
This machine can be used to determine:
- Yield and ultimate strength
- Creep and viscoelastic characteristics
- Fracture toughness and fracture mechanics
- Modulus of elasticity
- Poisson’s ratio
- Wear characteristics
- Coefficient of thermal expansion
- METLAB uses this machine for both research and testing for our clients.
- Contact us to discuss your project by email or phone: 605-688-4300
- This system can be employed in a wide variety of tests, including tension, compression, bend, and fatigue studies for: biomedical and biomechanical testing, soil and asphalt testing, general purpose component fatigue testing, plastics testing, composites testing, elastomer testing, wood and paper testing as well as advanced material characterizations.