This machine can be used to determine:
- This camera allows for slow-motion playback and scientific analysis of transient phenomena which occur too fast for normal video equipment to capture. It can be used in lab environments or out in field/industrial settings. The camera software allows the footage to be saved as a raw cine for later analysis or conversion to various video and image formats.
- METLAB uses this machine for both research and testing for our clients. Contact us to discuss your project by email or phone: 605-688-4300
Key Features :
- Sensor: 1024 x 1024 pixel SR-CMOS sensor
- Image Bit Depth: 8-bit
- Pictures per Second: Full sensor 1200pps
- Memory: 4096MB = 4 seconds, 4000 images
- Analytical Playback: Immediate playback of cine. Variable playback speed in forward or reverse, including freeze frame & endless loop. Random go-to-image.
- Measurements: Linear or angular measurements. English and metric units. Displacement and can generate velocity and RPMs.
- Motion analysis: TrackEye Motion Analysis software