Help bring the spirit of the season to the Gardens! Volunteers of all generations are wanted and needed. Come by yourself, recruit a friend, or bring a group.
- Holiday Decorating
- Indoor- November 20, 21 and 22 (tree lights/ornaments and Visitor Center decorations)
- Outdoor- November 27-30 (weather permitting)
- Music and Mistletoe Event- December 1
- Coat Check: shifts from 6:30-8:00 and 8:00-10:00pm (2 needed each shift)
- Punch Server: 6:30-8:00pm
- Greeter: 6:30-8:00pm
- Garden Glow- December 2-31 (except the 24th and 25th)
- Greeter: 4:45-7:00 (greatest need for volunteers Friday and Saturday evenings)
- Visitors stroll through a wonderland of lights, images and scenes of the holidays
- Santa Visit plus Horse Drawn Trolley Rides- December 3
- Host: 1:45-5:00 (Serve hot cocoa/coffee and assist trolley riders embark/disembark)
- Greeter: 1:45-5:00
- Assist Photographer: 1:45-5:00
- Santa Visits- December 4,10,11,17,18
- Assist Photographer: 4:45-7:00
To schedule a time to volunteer or for more detailed information, call/text Christian Lind-Thielke at 605-230-0197 or Lori Puetz at the Education and Visitor Center at 605-688-6707 or e-mail email@example.com.
We believe volunteers are a vital part of McCrory Gardens, and we hope to make the experience rewarding for both the Gardens and you. Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions, concerns or suggestions. Thank you.