Enhance your special day by escaping from the ordinary and surrounding yourself with the beauty of McCrory Gardens.
The Great Hall
Our premiere 3,000 sq. ft. room creates a perfect reception setting as it was designed as an extension of the outdoors. The Great Hall reservation offers two unique indoor and outdoor venues for you and your guests to enjoy. The vaulted ceilings and large windows create a feeling of sitting in the middle of the gardens.
Included is private access to the Terrace Gardens, which allows guests to enjoy themselves while strolling through the gated garden or simply, relaxing in the various patio areas.
Meeting Rooms: East & West
The meeting rooms create a perfect space for a buffet station. With the four-sided buffet, it provides a spacious area for smooth flow of guests.
These rooms are also available for the wedding parties to use as changing rooms, if you are hosting both your ceremony and reception at McCrory Gardens.
*McCrory Gardens staff does a reset of these rooms if used for both dressing rooms and buffet station.
The foyer is a very versatile space. It can be used for:
- Guest book
- Gift table
- Bar area
- Snacks and beverages
- Photo booth
- And more!
The Terrace Garden offers a unique setting for a reception by providing a private garden that becomes an urban oasis of beauty and tranquility for guests to enjoy.
Reception Rental Fees Include:
- Great Hall with 25, 5 foot round tables and 200 chairs for indoor use (furniture for outdoor reception or ceremony must be rented).
- Maximum capacity of the Great Hall is 250 which includes seating for the head table. We regret we are unable to accommodate any larger numbers due to available furniture, fire code and comfort of your guests.
- Meeting Rooms East and West used for buffet lines.
- Foyer for use for guest book, gift table, bar area, snacks and beverage station, photo booth and more.
- Private Terrace Garden area that is reserved 1 hour before reception begins. Can also be used for yard games.
- Reception layout and event timelines approved between McCrory Gardens and betrothed couple.
- Set-up and take-down of specified configuration of tables and chairs within the Great Hall, Meeting Rooms, and Foyer.
- Clean-up of the Education and Visitor Center (you must remove your own decorations, dance floor and any other personal or rented items).
- On-site security available through the University Police Department.
- Free parking.
- Your wedding photos may be taken throughout the outdoor gardens.