Undergraduate Programs in
Mathematics, Statistics and Data Science -
Driving the Decisions That Shape Our World
Math majors are in demand for nationally-top-rated, high impact careers year (2014), after year (2015), after year (2016), after year (2017), after year (2018), after year (2019), and the SDSU Mathematics and Statistics Department is among the very best at preparing students for these top-rated careers.
Our graduates find great careers in business, industry, research, government and teaching, working in areas such as actuarial science, business, e-commerce, finance, health care, precision agriculture, national security, operations research, public policy formulation, social media and many others.
- Associate of Science in Data Science
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Actuarial/Financial Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Applied Mathematics Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Data Science Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Teaching Specialization
Other Undergraduate Program Information
Our Department Menu will lead to you pages with information on undergraduate courses, math placement, scholarships, the Honors College, students organizations and free academic assistance in the Math Help Center and Jacks LeaP math success program. Find out more about our mission and student learning outcomes.