To obtain the Undergraduate Statistics Minor (18 credits)
- STAT 382 Probability and Statistics I
- STAT 482 Probability and Statistics II
- STAT 415 R Programming
Take three of the following:
- STAT 383 Geospatial Data Analysis
- STAT 445 Nonparametric Statistics
- STAT 451 Predictive Analytics I
- STAT 453 Applied Bayesian Statistics
- STAT 460 Time Series Analysis
- MATH 475 Operations Research
- STAT 281 may not be used for the Statistics Minor.
- A grade of "C" or better is required in each course.