Prepare for your Fall SDSU Mathematics Courses
- Work in partnership with an instructor and a mentor using Zoom to help you stay focused on what you need to learn in order to be successful in your math class in the Fall.
- Take a placement test in ALEKS (an online learning system) to determine where to start in the program, then work through examples, videos and practice problems to learn and reinforce mathematical ideas.
- Take periodic quizzes in ALEKS to update your customized learning materials.
- If you wish to earn a higher placement for your first math class, you may take the placement test in ALEKS near the end of program to demonstrate your new abilities.
Upon completion of the program, you will be better prepared for your SDSU math course, and may even improve your math placement! This can save you both time and money as you pursue your chosen degree.
All of the following is FREE:
- Mentor and Instructor support
- Access to ALEKS
- Proctored Placement Test in ALEKS
Program becomes available August 8, 2022 and ends August 19, 2022.