Steps to Add an Email Link
- Log in by going to sdstate.edu/user, or by going to Menu, Tools & Quick Links, My account (Drupal).
- Go into the page you'd like to add the email link to by clicking Edit in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Type the text you want linked in the Body field.
- Highlight that text.
- Click the link icon in the tools menu.
- In the URL tab, type mailto: plus the email address you would like linked—no spaces. E.g. mailto:websupport.sdstate.edu
- Click Save and Keep Published.
To add text to the Subject line of the email, after the email address enter ?subject= plus the text you want in the subject line. E.g. mailto:websupport.sdstate.edu?subject=Web Help