The mission of the Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering is to provide a rigorous, practical education oriented toward problem solving; to conduct world-class regionally relevant research; and to provide technical assistance to existing and emerging business, industry, and government.
The SDSU Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering will be a nationally recognized, regionally relevant, student-centered and accessible land-grant college.
In all of our endeavors we will be guided by commitment to our values in:
- Character—honesty, integrity, professionalism, accountability and continuous self improvement
- People—their abilities, beliefs and diversity
- Academic excellence—learning, understanding and application
- Discovery—research, scholarship and creative activities
- Engagement with society—service, stewardship and civic responsibility