BEST (Boosting Engineering, Science and Technology) Robotics Inc. started in Texas in 1993 by two engineers from Texas Instruments. Since then, interest in the program has helped create 50 hubs (local competition sites) nationwide. SDSU is proud to be one of the newest hubs.
The mission of BEST Robotics Inc. is to inspire students to pursue careers in engineering, science and technology through participation in a sports-like, science- and engineering-based robotics competition.
BEST (Boosting Engineering, Science and Technology) offers
- the EXCITEMENT of a basketball game
- the STRATEGY of a chess match
- the INTELLECTUAL CHALLENGE of a science fair
- the PRESSURE of a competitive sporting event
. . . plus hundreds of screaming fans, pep bands, cheerleaders, music, dancing and mascots!
- Saturday, November 13, 2021 • 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Swiftel Center (east side of Brookings)
- Display educational exhibit
- Have a lot of fun!
- Winners of robotics competition and BEST Award advance to a regional championship in Denver, Colorado
All events are free and open to the public!
For more information about the national organization, visit the BEST Robotics Inc. website.