Join the Brookings Area Chamber of Commerce as they host a series of Campus Community forums this summer! These forums are designed to update community members, students, families and key stakeholders about plans and processes being implemented as they pertain to operations at SDSU and throughout the city this summer and into the fall. Forums will be moderated by Andi Fouberg, Chair of the Brookings Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and will all take place from 5-6 p.m. CST.
- Wednesday, June 10 – SDSU President Barry Dunn and Brookings Mayor Keith Corbett
- Wednesday, June 24 –SDSU Vice President for Student Affairs Michaela Willis and Brookings City Manager Paul Briseno
- Wednesday, July 15 – SDSU Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Dennis Hedge and Brookings School District Superintendent Klint Willert
- Wednesday, August 5 – SDSU Vice President for Student Affairs Michaela Willis and Brookings City Manager Paul Brisen
- Wednesday, August 19 –SDSU Athletic Director Justin Sell and Brookings High School Activities Director Randy Soma
Campus Community Forum with Vice President for Student Affairs and Brookings Assistant City Manager
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
The second forum included SDSU Vice President for Student Affairs Michaela Willis and Brookings City Manager Paul Briseno.
Campus Community Forum with President Dunn and Mayor Corbett
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
The first forum included SDSU President Barry Dunn and Brookings Mayor Keith Corbett. Topics included updates on the planning process and timeline for a fall return of students to the SDSU campus, SDSU’s phased plan for employees returning to campus, a community business update and the opening of other university and community services.