Skip to main content
Close Search
COVID-19 Updates: Stay Informed

Health Insurance Choices for F2 and J2 Dependents

Suggested Health Insurance Companies

The Board of Regents international health insurance policy provided by Avera no longer covers the spouse and children of F1 and J1 students and scholars.  As a result, we have provided the following list of companies who would be able to provide health insurance to F2 and J2 visa holders.

  • Dakotacare - 605-692-2078
  • American Family - 605-692-2500
  • State Farm - 605-692-6225

If you have any questions, please stop in and talk to Kirsten or Greg in Briggs Library, Suite 119.