Using IMPACT 2018 as a framework, colleges and units have developed their own five-year strategic plans. These plans provide more specialized road maps across the University, as well as clear performance indicators by which progress will be measured.
- Agriculture and Biological Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- Education and Human Sciences
- Fishback Honors College
- Graduate School
- Jerome J. Lohr College of Engineering
- University College
- Diversity, Equity and Community
- Facilities and Services
- Finance and Business
- Geospatial Sciences Center of Excellence
- Hilton M. Briggs Library
- Human Resources
- Office of Information Technology
- Office of University Counsel
- Division of Research and Economic Development
- Student Affairs
- Teaching Learning Center
- University Marketing and Communications
Review the SDSU Foundation's strategic plan for more information on IMPACT Greatness, the five-year strategic plan.
For more details on SDSU's athletic programs, read the intercollegiate athletics strategic plan for 2014-2018.