Strategic Planning, 2023 - Vision Conference
The Vision Conference brings together internal and external stakeholders to create a shared picture of South Dakota State University's future. The event will begin by reviewing the 13 strategic planning themes identified in Spring 2017 from campus-wide engagement sessions and will conclude with the initial development of the SDSU vision for the future. Vision Conferences will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, Sept. 11 - Volstorff Ballroom, University Student Union, Brookings
- Friday, Sept. 22 - Volstorff Ballroom, University Student Union, Brookings
- Monday, Sept. 25 - University Center, Room 112, Rapid City
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 - Volstorff Ballroom, University Student Union, Brookings
- Tuesday, Oct. 3 - Volstorff Ballroom, University Student Union, Brookings
Each Vision Conference will be held from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and faculty and staff are encouraged to attend. Attendance can include one morning session (8:30 a.m. - noon) on one date and an afternoon session (1-5 p.m.) on a different date. RSVP is required at the following link.
Concept Papers for each of the 13 themes, a full agenda and questions to consider will be shared with participants prior to the conference. The agenda is available here.
Questions about the Vision Conferences can be directed to co-chairs for strategic planning, Dennis Hedge, provost and vice president for academic affairs, or Michaela Willis, vice president for student affairs.