- To add a geolocation to your page, click Add Paragraph and select Geolocation from the list of choices.
- To add a specific geolocation, you will need to know your coordinates. Get the coordinates of a place:
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Right-click the place or area on the map.
- Select the latitude and longitude, this will automatically copy the coordinates.
- Paste your latitude and longitude in the correct fields.
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
Example of what the published geolocation looks like: