- There are 2 style options for the Box Call to Action Paragraph: Blue Overlay Box or Text Overlay Box.
- Crop your images to avoid awkward placement. Preferred size is 400x400 pixels under 1 MB.
- You can add up to six boxes in one specific paragraph item. If you want more than six, you will have to create a whole new Box Call to Action Paragraph.
- To add another box, click Add Call to Action NOT Add Another Item.
- To add a Box Call to Action, select Add Paragraph.
- Choose Box Call to Action Group as your option.
- Choose your theme: Blue Overlay Box or Text Overlay Box.
- Load an image for your box. Add a Title that you want to be displayed. Add your CTA Link.
- Click Add Call to Action if you want more boxes (up to 6) and start at step 1 again.
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
Paragraph Examples Introduction to page Paragraphs