Faculty Selected Works
- Overby, H., Eggert, E., Stluka, S. R., McCormack, L. A., Meendering, J. (in press). PhotoVoice: Engaging school communities in wellness efforts. Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior.
- Eggert, E., Overby, H., McCormack, L. A., Meendering, J. (in press). Use of a model wellness policy may not increase the strength and comprehensiveness of written school wellness policies. Journal of School Health.
- Meendering, J., Kranz, E. E., Shafrath, T. J., McCormack, L. A. (2016). BiggerBetter: The Comprehensiveness and Strength of School Wellness Policies Varies by School District Size. The Journal of school health, 86(9), 653-9.
- McCormack, L. A., Meendering, J., Specker, B. L., Binkley, T. L. (2016). Associations Between Sedentary Time, Physical Activity, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry Measures of Total Body, Android, and Gynoid Fat Mass in Children. Journal of clinical densitometry : the official journal of the International Society for Clinical Densitometry, 19(3), 368-74.
- Comstock, C. M., Kattelmann, K. K., Zastrow, M., McCormack, L. A., Lindshield, E., Li, Y., Muturi, N., Adhikari, K., Kidd, T. (2016). Assessing the Environment for Support of Youth Physical Activity in Rural Communities. Journal of nutrition education and behavior, 48(4), 234-41.e1.
- McCormack, L. A., Meendering, J. (2016). Diet and Physical Activity in Rural vs Urban Children and Adolescents in the United States: