The SDSU NDI can accept up to 15 interns each year. Up to 8 interns can be accepted during the preselect process. The SDSU NDI participates in the Spring Computer Match Process and follows the D&D Digital matching calendar for due dates.
2016 – The SDSU NDI selected 8 applicants during the preselect process.
2017 – The SDSU NDI selected 3 applicants during the preselect process.
2016 – The SDSU NDI was matched with 7 applicants during the 1st round of the Spring D&D Computer Match. (no remaining openings)
2017- The SDSU NDI was matched with 7 applicants during the 1st round of the Spring D&D Computer Match. All remaining slots during the 2nd Round Selection period have been filled.
Second Round Match Procedures for 2017
- Applications will only be accepted through DICAS. Interested applicants can add the South Dakota State University Nutrition & Dietetics Internship (SDSU NDI) to their “Program Designations” in DICAS.
- SDSU Graduate School Applications are NOT required at this time. Graduate School Applications are required only AFTER an intern has been selected.
- If your GRE score is not listed on your DICAS application or you don’t have a GRE score, you are not required to have a GRE score for the 2nd Round Selection Process at the time of application. Due to the very short timeline for application acceptance for the 2nd Round, we understand that obtaining a GRE score may not be feasible. If selected into the NDI program, a GRE score may be requested at a later date if deemed necessary.
- The DUE DATE for DICAS application program designations to the SDSU NDI is by noon (CST) on Saturday, April 8th. Note: DICAS application acceptance status for the second round won’t be open for our program until noon on Thursday, April 6th.
- Applicants will be notified of the decision via email prior to 5 pm on Thursday, April 13th.
- If accepted into the SDSU NDI, applicants must respond to the notification email of their agreement to “accept” or “decline” the SDSU NDI offer by midnight (CST) on Thursday, April 13th.
- An announcement posting the program as “closed” or “still open” will be posted on the NDI website by noon (CST) on Friday, April 14th.
- Additional instructions and deadlines if the program is “still open” after April 14th will also be posted.
Please contact the Program Director, email@example.com or 605-688-6619 with any questions about the program or application process.