Guidelines for responsibilities and rules for instructional space on campus.
- No food or drink is allowed in general classrooms.
- Rooms are scheduled and controlled by the University.
- Rooms are generally left unlocked
- Furnishings (desks, tables, chairs) should not be moved from room to room.
- Original room setup should be restored at the end of each class period.
- Facilities and Services provides instructor desk/chair and podium if applicable.
- Facilities and Services provides clock in each room.
- Facilities and Services will provide erasers, dry erase markers and chalk.
- Facilities and Services will provide standard window coverings (roll shades).
- SDSU IT provides screens and equipment; please contact 688-6776 with questions.
- No food or drink is allowed in class labs.
- These rooms are scheduled and controlled by a department (utilization is reported to Registrar).
- The department that schedules/controls these rooms is responsible for keeping the rooms locked.
- Furnishings are provided by department, including repair and replacement expenses.
- Facilities and Services will provide the standard window coverings (roll shades).
- Department furnishes erasers, markers and chalk.
- Department accounts fund lab services, including sinks and paper supplies.