Join the museum and the Brookings Farmers Market for our 4th annual Frost Fest Farmers Market! Held during Brookings’ Frost Fest, we will have a variety of vendors selling their products – last year we had fresh produce, baked goods, canned items, fresh coffee and smoothies, handmade items, and much more!
If you are interested in being a vendor, please contact Sarah at email@example.com.
This year's vendors include:
- The Farmhouse Table: Baked goods (breads/rolls, muffins/scones, seasonal cookies/candy, snack mixes, etc.).
- Little Shire Farm: Honey, infused honey, extracts, and beeswax products.
- Thaden Family Donuts: Prepackaged homemade old fashioned cake donuts- buttermilk and applesauce - cinnamon sugared or not.
- Golden Era Farms: Pork, beef, chicken, soap and candles.
- Larson's Country Rainbow: Jams and jellies, bread and potentially vegetables.
- Jorgenson Kraut and Pickles: Homemade canned sauerkraut, garlic dill pickles, and spicy dill spears.
- Harvest Soap Company: Handmade soap, body butter, bath soaks, lip balms, candles, shower steamers and perfume rollers.
- A Little Leather: Hand tooled leather goods (belts, roses, keepsake boxes, med pouches, etc.).
- Brookings Master Gardeners: Informational booth
- Broken Bone Treats: Dog treats
- Station Waggle: Pet bandanas, bows, blankets, pet inspired coffee cups
- Deer Creek Alpacas: Alpaca yarn dryer balls, handmade items, pressing mats (felted) and insoles (felted).
- Brookings Fiberworks Guild: Fiberworks demonstrations.
- Dakota Joe Coffee Company: Coffee, lattes, hot chocolate, frappes, Italian cream sodas, and flavored lemonades.
- Wool and Flax: Home made earrings.
- Fairacre Farm: Honey, beeswax hand cream and miscellaneous baked goods.
- Redstone Creek Flour Mill: Sorghum flour and baked goods.
- PaperPie: Children's books and learning toys.
- Do-OverS! Eclectic Jewelry & Crafts by Shelleen: Spoon rings, coin rings, heart necklaces made from spoons, coin bracelets, coin earrings.
- Perry's Raw Honey: Jars of raw honey and honeycomb.