SDSU Students are invited to enjoy FREE food and have fun while exploring cultural establishments on campus. Current participating locations include:
- The American Indian Student Center
- McCrory Gardens
- McCrory will host the battle of the maple syrups - a blind taste test of a store-bought maple syrup vs. the McCrory Syrup. Students are free to enjoy the gardens and try out SDSU vanilla ice cream topped with homemade maple bacon syrup drizzle.
- South Dakota Agricultural Heritage Museum
- Stop by the Agricultural Heritage Museum to enjoy charcuterie from the SDSU Meat Lab and Dairy Bar while exploring the museum, getting your selfies in, and unwinding with activities like making suncatchers or working on a puzzle.
- South Dakota Art Museum
- Fuel up with Kool Beans coffee, cookies and gourmet popcorn flights. Listen to live music with Kyle Knutson. Get creative with coloring, mingle in the galleries and snap your selfie for the prize drawing.
Each location will have 2-3 selfie stations, activities, and free food to enjoy while you explore campus. You can start at any location you'd like, and those who turn in their selfies will be entered in a prize drawing (get details on on how to submit photos at your first stop). Stay tuned for more information as the date gets closer!