Online Class (Special Issues)
- OER (Open Education Resources)
- Copyright & Fair Use
- Course Accessibility & Usability
- Student Authentication
- Student-student mentoring
- Emerging Cloud services and applications
*Content for this class will vary, depending on current campus needs or issues
To be certified at this level:
- The participant must complete the online course satisfactorily
- Complete one full or partial re-design of an existing course incorporating at least one new technology, or, complete the full development of an on-campus class to fully online or hybrid format. Both cases require a certification course review
- Submit one essay outlining the re-design of your course (strategies, technology used and rationale...) potentially to be shared to SDSU community in IDS Newsletter.
- Successfully teach the online/hybrid class under review
Monday, Oct. 26, 2020 – Friday, Nov. 20, 2020 All-Day Off-Campus , OnlineSubmit your application for the program.