MtronPTI is a highly engineered custom frequency control product supplier which designs and fabricates microelectronics including quartz crystals, oscillators and other RF devices. This includes thin film, thick film and SMD microcircuits.
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity where you will create the latest cutting edge microelectronics including RF and digital design? At MtronPTI, you will be working on electronic designs that span all phases of the product development lifecycle, from proof-of-concept to production and production support. You will be developing highly reliable microelectronics for the latest military and industrial applications. Learn more by checking out www.mtronpti.com.
This position is for an engineering Intern Student majoring in Electrical Engineering or similar engineering major with interests in microelectronic development. Position requires student to work closely with engineers in the development and product support. Tasks may include product requirements analysis and capture, circuit modeling and process/product improvement activities. The selected candidate must be an enthusiastic self-starter willing to work closely with team members of various disciplines.
MtronPTI is seeking an Electrical Design Engineering Intern to work at its Yankton, South Dakota site.
• Design of various RF and Digital electrical circuits
• Circuit modeling, building and testing proto circuits
• Test and document product performance
• Document procedures and processes
• Assist in other electrical design duties as well
• Work on various other projects and processes as needed
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent and a student pursing a Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Electrical or Electronic Design.
• Ability to read schematical drawings and troubleshoot circuits
• Attention to details
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
This position will report directly to Process Engineering Manager.