The College of Education and Human Sciences enhances human potential and well-being through the integration of:
- Exemplary student-centered undergraduate and graduate education that prepares tomorrow’s professionals;
- Discovery and scholarship that is nationally and internationally recognized for addressing human and community needs; and
- Engagement with individuals, families, schools, and communities that transforms knowledge and discovery into meaningful impacts.
The College of Education and Human Sciences will be a prominent leader in learning, discovery, and engagement within a culture of collaboration, inclusivity, and responsiveness.
- Academic rigor and excellence
- Honesty, integrity, civility, and ethics
- Human potential, quality of life, and growth
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Creativity, innovation, and advancement
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Initiative, productivity, and accountability
- Sustainability and social responsibility
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and leadership
- Life-long learning and research/evidence-based teaching
- Global awareness and diversity