Edit your SDSU Directory Profile
- Log into Drupal via the Tools & Quick Links in the menu. Choose "My Account (Drupal)."
- You will be returned to SDState homepage.
- Navigate to your profile page. You can search for your profile with the search box.
- Once on your profile page, click the “Edit” button in the upper right hand side of your profile page.
- Editing profile fields
- Name, department, title, and contact info are pulled from InsideState. To edit this information, click the "Edit Contact Information on InsideState" button. This is updated automatically in an overnight feed.
- Biographical, work, and research information is self-entered. Enter basic biographical information in the Short Biography block. Click on the carrot proceeding "Academic Experience/Activities", "Extension", "Professional Experience/Activities", or "Research" to open and add information to an area.
- Title field: The title field can be overwritten in Drupal. If your title is not displaying the same as it is on InsideState, please contact web support.
- Photos: Employee photos for the website need to be professional done. A portrait studio is available on campus.
- Saving the page: From dropdown next to "Change to:" choose one of the following statuses:
- Ready to Review: If it is ready to be published.
- In progress: If you want to hold on publishing or are still editing.
- It’s vital you select a "Profile Heading" as that will tag you to the Our People pages under the heading you choose.
- If you are unsure what to set for a profile heading, take a look at your primary department's Our People page and see what your colleagues are using and assign yourself appropriately. You can also contact your department web editors for help.
- If you choose to include a portfolio or website within your profile, be sure to include http:// or https:// at the start of url e.g: https://www.sdstate.edu.
- Contact information updates (mentioned in #5 above) can take anywhere from one to two business days.
- More information about profiles and directories.
If you have questions or need help, please contact websupport.