Tutor.com – Online Tutoring
Stuck on a problem? Want someone to review your paper? South Dakota State University offers FREE on-demand, online tutoring through Tutor.com. This service is easy to use and can be accessed on any device that connects to the internet. Tutors are available to you 24/7—even at 2:00 a.m.!
When you login to your free Tutor.com account, you'll be able to:
- Connect one-on-one with one of our 3,000+ highly qualified tutors
- View recordings of your previous sessions
- Drop off an essay for review and feedback
- Save your favorite tutors and see their schedule of availability
Access Tutor.com through your D2L course shell!
Tutors are available to help you across a wide range of subjects, such as:
- History & Social Sciences
- Nursing & Health Sciences
Students Access to Tutor.com
- Login to D2L
- Enter your course, select Help, and then select SDSU Tutor.com.
- Select your topic, subject, and fill out the question or concept you want help with
- Please have your question ready for your tutor before you connect. Enter your question and any important notes in the pre-session questionnaire; this will save you time while you are in your tutoring session!
- After your session with a tutor is completed, you can go back and review it any time, or even save your tutor as a “favorite.”
Tutor.com Online Classroom
Contact us with any questions