In just two weekends, the Fall Speed Reading and Study Skills program will make you a faster, smarter reader and more effective student. You will cut the time you spend on required reading in half, and the reading you do for pleasure will be faster and more enjoyable.
Key benefits of this program:
- Learn several speed reading techniques
- Comprehension, concentration and retention strategies
- Double your speed in materials ranging from novels to nonfiction
- Learn how to adapt your approach based upon the type of material you are reading and your purpose as a reader.
- Be able to prepare for tests efficiently, without extensive rereading
Instruction for this course is provided by the Institute of Reading Development. The Institute has provided instruction for South Dakota State University for the past six years, and also teaches for many other leading universities and colleges.
Your enrollment includes a lifetime instruction privilege, which allows you to repeat the program any time at more than 700 locations nationwide – for free!
This four-day program will meet on September 23 & 24 and September 30 & October 1 from 9am–12:30pm or 1:30pm–5pm.
This is the only Speed Reading and Study Skills program that will be offered this academic year. To register or receive more information, please call 1-800-418-7910. We encourage you to enroll early, as class size is limited