Construction Technology (A.S.)
The SDSU online Construction Technology program incorporates content in scheduling, construction materials, project control and building methods with the liberal arts component of the system general education requirements. The major will prepare students for entry-level management-related positions in construction and affiliated industries. Completion of the Construction Technology major will allow students to transfer 60 credits of course work towards the B.S. in Construction Management.
New students to SDSU interested in learning more about the CNTC program, please contact the COM Department directly or work with SDSU Admissions to set up a visit including a department tour.
Your program advising sheet shows the required courses for the CNTC program as well as institutional requirements. You will use this as a guide when planning your courses each semester. Course descriptions for all required courses, course lists and course descriptions for general education requirement electives are available in the undergraduate catalog.
ACADEMIC ADVISING GUIDE SHEETS
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon graduation from the Construction Technology program, students will have:
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and science
- an ability to formulate or design a system, process or program to meet desired needs
- an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- an ability to communicate effectively
- an ability to use the techniques, skills and modern scientific and technical tools necessary for professional practice