The Bachelor of Science in Concrete Industry Management (CIM) is a future you can build on. Our program will prepare you for a broad array of initial opportunities within the industry that will open the door to your rewarding career.
Concrete is the foundation that keeps America's office buildings, roads and bridges, manufacturing facilities, retail stores and schools operating. The concrete industry uses cutting-edge technology and sustainability to meet the needs of developers, engineers, architects, city planners, departments of transportation and others who in turn work to meet environmental, community and safety requirements.
Concrete is used more innovatively than ever before, creating an urgent need for individuals who possess both focused concrete technology skills and broad business education to move the industry forward. Students graduating with a bachelor's degree in Concrete Industry Management will leave SDSU as concrete experts ready to fill these important roles.
The CIM program offers:
- Solid, well-rounded business management education
- Diverse career opportunities, graduates move straight to management roles
- Internship program ensures real-world experience
- Nearly 100% job placement for graduates
- Industry-specific scholarships
- Strong industry network with leaders in the concrete industry
What can you do with a Concrete Industry Management degree?
- Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Safety Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Representative
- Construction Superintendent
- Environmental Specialist
- Field/Technical Services Manager
- Plant Manager/Plant Superintendent
- Virtual Design & Construction Manager
- Logistics Specialist
- Financial & Accounting Manager