The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning offers comprehensive and innovative services designed to support and promote a culture of excellence in teaching and learning at South Dakota State University.
Tracy Nelson discusses the mid-semester review program from CETL.
The South Dakota State University Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning will be a nationally recognized and respected center known for innovative professional development in teaching and learning.
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Interdisciplinary and diverse collaboration
- Inclusiveness among all (on and off-campus) stakeholders
- Passion for both established and innovative trends in teaching and learning
- Fiscal, staff, and resource sustainability
- Flexibility and responsiveness in programming and decision-making
- Professionalism and integrity
- Excitement for service and community as a pedagogical strategy