The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning offers comprehensive and innovative services designed to support and promote a culture of excellence in teaching and learning at South Dakota State University.
Mary Bowne discusses the teaching observations from CETL.
The South Dakota State University Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning will be a nationally recognized and respected center known for innovative professional development in teaching and learning.
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Interdisciplinary and diverse collaboration
- Inclusiveness among all (on and off-campus) stakeholders
- Passion for both established and innovative trends in teaching and learning
- Fiscal, staff, and resource sustainability
- Flexibility and responsiveness in programming and decision-making
- Professionalism and integrity
- Excitement for service and community as a pedagogical strategy