Your MyJacks Card is a contactless smartcard with an integrated chip and antenna. Due to the internal components certain handling guidelines should be followed. Failure to follow these guidelines may compromise the performance of the embedded technology.
Take care of your MyJacks Card!
- Place your MyJacks Card in a protective holder
- Do not bend,bite or twist the card
- Do not place near metal object
- Make sure you remove your MyJacks Card from your pants pocket before you wash them.
- Do not use your MyJacks Card as an ice scrapper
- Do not punch holes in your MyJacks Card; it will break the wires inside.
- Tapped cards will not be accepted
- Do not let someone else use your MyJacks Card. It is for your use only.
- If you lose your card, deactivate it online or call the card office.
- If you find it, you can activate it before you get a new one re-printed.