MyJacks Card in Apple Wallet Requirements:
|MyJacks Card Account|
|SDSU network login account|
|SDSU DUO account|
|eAccounts mobile app|
- Download the eAccounts Mobile App from your App store.
- Open eAccounts, swipe through startup screens and tap Get Started.
- Search for South Dakota State University, select SDSU and click through to the MyJacks Card login screen.
- Open the eAccounts app and Tap “Continue to Sign In” and login with your SDSU network credentials.
- Enter your SDSU Network Credentials. If you have not set up your DUO or need help, contact SDSU helpdesk. Approve the DUO request
- You can now view your account balances and meal plans
- Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Apple Wallet button.
- Tap “Agree” on the lower right corner on the Terms and Conditions page
- Wait until the notification at the top of the screen verifies your card has been added to the Wallet and tap “Done” in the upper right corner
- You now can see that your MyJacks Card photo displays on the account screen
*For international students, faculty and staff who experience issues adding their mobile MyJacks Card. Go to your device Settings > General > Language/Region and change to U.S.