MyJacks Card in Google Pay Requirements:
|MyJacks Card Account|
|SDSU network login account|
|SDSU DUO account|
|eAccounts mobile app|
- Enable NFC on your phone in your Settings menu. NFC settings can be found in different areas of the Settings menu, depending on your device. A common location is Connected Devices>Connection Settings. (If not found there, use the Search option on the top right to double check.)
- Toggle the NFC setting to On.
- Open Google Pay and make sure it is enabled as the default payment application. If the app prompts you to add a credit card, you can bypass that screen and return to the Google Pay home screen.
- Download the eAccounts Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Open eAccounts, swipe through startup screens and tap Get Started.
- Search for South Dakota State University, select SDSU and click through to the MyJacks Card login screen.
- Enter your SDSU Network Credentials. If you have not set up your DUO or need help, contact SDSU helpdesk.
- Approve the DUO request.
- You can now view your account balances and meal plans
- Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Google Pay button to add your to Google Pay.
- Continue on and tap "Accept" the University of Alabama Terms and Conditions
- Tap "Accept" the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- You now can see that your MyJacks Card photo displays on the account screen and your ID has been added to your Google Pay
*If your country does not support Google Pay, on your phone reset the region to the U.S. by following these instructions https://support.google.com/paymentscenter/answer/9037801?hl=en