MyJacks Card in Google Pay Requirements:
|MyJacks Card Account|
|SDSU network login account|
|SDSU DUO account|
|eAccounts mobile app|
- Enable NFC on your phone in your Settings menu. NFC settings can be found in different areas of the Settings menu, depending on your device. A common location is Connected Devices>Connection Settings. (If not found there, use the Search option on the top right to double check.)
- Toggle the NFC setting to On.
- Open Google Pay and make sure it is enabled as the default payment application. If the app prompts you to add a credit card, you can bypass that screen and return to the Google Pay home screen.
- Download the eAccounts Mobile app from the Google Play Store.
- Open eAccounts, swipe through startup screens and tap Get Started.
- Search for South Dakota State University, select SDSU and click through to the MyJacks Card login screen.
- Enter your SDSU Network Credentials. If you have not set up your DUO or need help, contact SDSU helpdesk.
- Approve the DUO request.
- You can now view your account balances and meal plans
- Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Google Pay button to add your to Google Pay.
- Continue on and tap "Accept" the University of Alabama Terms and Conditions
- Tap "Accept" the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- You now can see that your MyJacks Card photo displays on the account screen and your ID has been added to your Google Pay
12. To use you Mobile ID on Android devices, the phone must lit up.
*If your country does not support Google Pay, on your phone reset the region to the U.S. by following these instructions https://support.google.com/paymentscenter/answer/9037801?hl=en