*2022 CAFES Career Fair information coming soon
Connecting Students and Employers
On Campus – Wednesday, October 6, 2021 and Virtually – Thursday, October 7, 2021
The SDSU College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences Career Fair is an annual event hosted on SDSU’s campus in Brookings that connects employers and students. To accommodate the needs and schedules of our students, faculty, staff and partners, this year the fair will be hosted both on campus and virtually through Handshake, the leading career site for college students.
- The CAFES On-Campus Career Fair will be held Wednesday, October 6 from 1–5 p.m. at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium, Club 71.
- The Virtual CAFES Career Fair will Thursday, October 7 from Noon– 4 p.m. on Handshake.
In both settings, companies will have the ability to host 1:1 sessions and group sessions to meet students. Each company will be allowed multiple recruiters to facilitate these 1:1 sessions and group sessions.
Last year, recruiters from more than 140 organizations and nearly 800 students attended the career fair. Please register early to ensure your organization does not miss out on this opportunity to connect with our talented students.
Why participate in this fair?
Participating in this event will provide your organization the opportunity to:
- Recruit students for internships, full- and part-time positions, as well as graduate/professional school.
- Educate students on your industry, hiring practices, desired skills and recruiting cycles.
- Educate students on graduate and professional school opportunities.
- Market and grow your organization’s visibility at South Dakota’s largest, most comprehensive and only land-grant university.
On behalf of our office and the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences, thank you for your interest in recruiting our talented students!
Please contact Kayla Bucknell if you have any questions.