Arts & Sciences Faculty Research by Department
An important part of SDSU’s mission is sharing faculty scholarship outside the campus. As the following lengthy lists attest, College of Arts & Sciences faculty members were very productive in 2015. Here you will find a list of regional, national and international peer reviewed journal articles, paper presentations, and creative activity from our faculty.
You can use the links below to see the research conducted in each department. We know you will be impressed by the range and importance of their work.
- Chemistry and Biochemistry Department
- Communication Studies and Theatre Department
- Economics Department
- English Department
- Geography Department
- History, Political Science, Philosophy, and Religion Department
- Journalism and Mass Communication Department
- Modern Languages and Global Studies Department
- Music Department
- Physics Department
- Psychology Department
- Sociology and Rural Studies Department
- School of Design Department