Plant disease diagnosis of most infectious plant diseases.
Isolation and identification of soybean cyst nematodes (SCN) found in soil.
Basic Sample Fee:
- In state sample: $15
- Out of state sample: $25
***Basic sample fee will also be added to all services listed below:
Additional fees charged for:
- Isolation/Culturing : $25.00
- Single virus ELISA test: $25.00
- Multiple virus panel (up to 4, same sample): $45.00
- Bacterial screen (limited species): $50.00
- Mycotoxin screen (Aflatoxin, DON, Vomitoxin, Zearelanone): $70.00
- Soybean Cyst Nematode (SCN):
- In state: free (paid for by SDSRPC)
- Out of state: $25.00
Other tests may be required or requested, and will be assessed fees based on time and materials required.
Examples of Crops Tested
- Small grains (ex: wheat, barley, oats and rye)
- Field Peas
- Dry Edible Beans
- Other crops may also be available
Commercial Horticultural Crops
Home and Garden
- All crops