Plant disease diagnosis of most infectious plant diseases.
Isolation and identification of soybean cyst nematodes (SCN) found in soil.
Routine diagnosis fees:
- In state sample: $15
- Out of state sample: $25
Additional fees charged for:
- Isolation/Culturing : $25.00
- Single virus screen: $25.00
- Multiple virus panel (up to 4, same sample): $45.00
- Bacterial screen (limited species): $25.00
- Multiple pathogen screen: $45.00
Other tests may be required or requested, and will be assessed fees based on time and materials required.
Examples of Crops Tested
Small grains (wheat, barley, oats and rye)
Dry Edible Beans
Commercial Horticultural Crops
Home and Garden