Bioinformatic tools development and Omic data mining & modeling
- Comparative and functional genomics analysis
- Biclustering of large-scale (meta-)transcriptomic data
- Discovery, scanning and comparison of cis-regulatory motifs
- Dynamic programming for chromosomal folding structure prediction
Computational systems biology in microbial and plant genomes
- Prediction of metabolic networks and associated regulatory systems
- Meta-genomics data analysis of plant–microorganism interactions
- Elucidation and application of organizing principles of bacterial genomes
- Identification and evolutionary study of plant cell-wall related genes
Students with biology, computer science and statistics/mathematics background are all welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of interest and information about your GPA, GRE, TOEFL (if internationals) scores.
Students interested in doing bioinformatics research are welcome to contact me directly at email@example.com or 605-688-6315, and should read here before contact.