BMBL will be officially moved to The Ohio State University in January 2019.
Single-cell RNA-Seq data modeling & analyses (R01 project):
- Integrated single-cell RNA-Seq data analysis and modeling
Regulatory DNA motif researches:
- Discovery and computational analyses of cis-regulatory motifs
- Prediction of metabolic networks and associated regulatory systems
Gene expression modeling & analyses:
- Comparative and functional genomics analysis
- Biclustering of large-scale temporal and spatial transcriptomic data
Microbial system biology
- Elucidation and application of organizing principles of bacterial genomes
- Metagenomics and metatranscriptomics data analysis in microbes
- Computational analysis and modeling of human/plant-microbiome interaction JOIN US
LAB NEWS (See More)
[Sep 18, 2018] An excellent new undergraduate student, Kehan Meng, from Computational Science has officially joined the BMBL. Welcome!
[Sep 07, 2018] Dr.Ma has successfully been awarded the R01 Grant from NIH with the project title: Construction of cell-specific gene co-regulations signatures based on single-cell transcriptomics analysis (GM131399-01). Cheers!
[Aug 20, 2018] An excellent new undergraduate student, Paige Hinton, from the Department of Mathematics and Statistics has officially joined the BMBL. Welcome!