Camp 1: June 9-11
Camp 2: June 13-15
The SDSU Youth Livestock Judging Camp instruction will cover live evaluation of the primary livestock species (cattle, sheep/goats and swine), as well as preparation and critique of oral reasons. The camp will be led by Brady Jensen and members of the nationally competitive SDSU Livestock Judging team, which produced the National Champion Livestock Judging Contestant in 2020. Many teaching methods apply to this experience including lecture, demonstration, hands-on experience, one-on-one coaching and critiquing, along with question and answer sessions. Each participant will prepare and present several sets of oral reasons.
We are planning on having livestock judging camp. That being said, if camp is canceled, you are guaranteed a 100% refund. Again, we do not foresee a cancellation, but these times are unprecedented and anything can change.
Why come to camp?
- 1 on 1 Reasons Coaching from SDSU’s Nationally Competitive Team
- Instruction from SDSU’s Coach, Brady Jensen
- Judge multiple LIVE classes of multiple species
- Experience SDSU’s State of the Art Livestock Units
- Gain an onsite experience of SDSU Campus and Dorm Life
Age requirement to attend this year's camp: Must be 11 to 18 years old by 01 January 2021.
The camp fee is $250.00 per person if paid by May 20
- ($50.00 late fee after May 20).