During SDSU’s Exclusive Reasons Training + Judging Webinars, you will have our undivided attention focusing you for excellence in oral reasons. The virtual exclusive 1-on-1 reasons coaching will be on at least 6 sets of reasons from Coach Brady Jensen and the SDSU Judging Team each week through the Zoom platform. Starting on June 15th for three weeks you will have the opportunity to tune in on your own time on each Monday and Tuesday for a variety of webinars. Topics include the basics of livestock selection and 10+ classes with reasons and critique from SDSU’s team. Webinars each week address how to develop excellence in reasons, with additional sessions from our friends at Vitaferm and Biozyme. At the July 3rd conclusion of camp there will be a HIGH QUALITY virtual contest through Judge2Win, providing the opportunity to put your new skills and terminology to work.
So, what is in it for you?
All youth will receive:
- LIVE 1 on 1 Reasons training
- A thumb drive with multiple video sets of reasons from SDSU Judging and a digital reasons manual
- Opportunity to judge nearly 20 high quality classes
- Automatic entry into an Online Livestock Judging Contest
- SDSU Livestock Judging Team Hat
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
Last updated 05/21/2020